- National Events
- Prize Money Programs
- AHA Recognized
- Open Programs
Arabian Horse Life (AHL) magazine is a magazine about Arabian horses and the people who love them.
Now a member benefit, all 23,000+ AHA members will receive a complimentary print issue of AHL, six times per the calendar year. For just a $40 AHA membership, you could get a copy of AHL for FREE! And for a limited time, the magazine is still available to non-members for a subscription fee of $40/year.
Looking to advertise? AHL has the largest circulation of any Arabian horse publication and reaches ALL AHA members!
AHL magazine will include stories, infographics, editorial and features about:
- People who express their love for the breed in big and small ways
- Feature products utilized in AHA member barns and facilities
- Training tips for hands-on amateurs
- Profiles of significant individuals that moved the breed forward
- Horses that inspire us and you
- Highlights from AHA National Shows and Rides
- AHA programs that reward and recognize your member involvement
- Highlights of AHA and open events that show off the diversity of the Arabian breed
- Stories of romantic and fascinating history of the Arabian breed
...and much more!
Click to read our Mini-Issue:
Want more? Become an AHA member today and start receiving Arabian Horse Life magazine!
Modern Arabian Horse is no longer in print, with it's final issue released in December of 2016.
Recognized for Excellence, Modern Arabian Horse magazine received numerous accolades and awards, including:
2015, 2014, 2012, 2010, 2007
American Horse Publications
2010, 2008, 2007
United States Equestrian Federation Pegasus Award Winner
United States Equestrian Federation Overall Excellence in Media Winner