The AHA Board of Directors recently received recommendations and made decisions at the July 6 meeting to postpone the 2022 Canadian National Championship Show. In summary:
- The AHA is in the process of contacting exhibitors to address refunds for entries to Canadian Nationals
- The Youth National Show Commission has approved for horses already entered into Canada to move their entries to the Youth National/Mid Summer National show without late fees. We all understand the timing of this is quick and we are doing everything possible to provide opportunities for our members.
The AHA is contacting trainers and owners who had committed to the event to ensure questions are answered. For more information please contact Lindsey Phipps, National Events Coordinator at 303.696.4553 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Board of Directors, Arabian Horse Association
Deborah Johnson, Arabian Horse Association, President
Stan Morey, Arabian Horse Association, Executive Director
Arrival & Stabling Information
- Barn Manager Tony Caughell - email@example.com
- Group Stabling due July 5 Midnight (MT) In-House/Electronically Dated
- Stalls Available 8 am Friday Aucust 12
- NO ARRIVAL prior to noon Tuesday August 9
- If you enter after July 5 you must contact the barn manager for stalls
Border crossing into and out of Canada requires proof of citizenship by means of a passport. For complete information check out the following links.