Show Updates and Reminders
- Fee Increase for 2024
- For the 2024 show season the AHA $5 per horse fee will increase to $7 per horse. The 9-90 fee will remain the same at $5 per horse at Local Recognized (includes AVS), $10 for concurrent shows, $20 for Regional Championships and $25 for National Championships.
The US Equestrian Board of Directors approved a new microchipping rule during the 2023 Mid-Year Board meeting. Beginning December 1, 2025, under GR1101.1., all horses competing in USEF licensed or endorsed competitions must be microchipped with a 15-digit ISO compliant 11784/11785 chip.
- New for 2024 Shows Updated 12/1/23
- 2024 Show Reminders Updated 12/1/23
- SafeSport Suspension List
- USEF Drugs and Medication
- COVID-19 Information